Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Just for Fun

I consider myself tagged because I read so I thought I'd go ahead and do it (plus it is my first).

8 Things I'm Passionate About
--My Family
--My Husband
--Raising my children in faith and love.
--Providing healthful sit-down meals for our family (I stole this one)
--Making my bed every morning (it really makes the day go better).
--Quilting
--Love and Logic
--Being happy and optimist

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
--Drive a monster truck over another car.
--Opening my own children's store
--Become a nurse or psychologist (grad school)
--Watch my kids get married (hopefully one of them will)
--Have a set of multiples (naturally or through adoption)
--Have one of those massage with hot stones
--Travel to Austrila
--Make a million more memories. ( couldn't think of another one)

8 Things I Say Often
--"I know"
--"That is so sad."
--"Oh.. chicken nuggets!"
--"Love you to much to argue."
--"Matt, can I have a foot rub?"
--"Love you, Potato Bugs."
--"No problem"
--"Matt, when will you be home?"

8 Artists I Never Tire of Listening To
--Tim McGraw
--Rascal Flatts
--George Strait
--Kenny Chesney
--Toby Keith
--Brad Paisley
--Taylor Swift
--If their country, I never tire

8 Things I learned in 2007
--How much I love my children.
--Three is a little harder then two.
--After three kids your memory does not work.
--Sedona is a beautiful place to visit.
--Sedona is a long drive with children.
--Having a circle of mommy friends comes in handy..
--As much as you love your kids, girls night out is important
--I married the best man, and every year I learn that again and again.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Too Funny!

Candace said...

What a sap you have become! Maybe some day you will add your cousin Tyler to your list of favorite artists. Although, when he plays solo, he is more of a blue grass player than country. Candace