Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

Before we get Halloween pictures this evening I thought I should post pumpkin carving pictures from last weekend. We had a great time and keeping with tradition Trevor and Jen came down to join in the fun. I think now I will let the pictures say the rest because there are so many cute ones!


Sam mucking out his pumpkin. Each child had a pumpkin, Matt assisted Sam, I assisted Serafina and Jennifer assisted Matteo (he only did stickers on his personal one, but then helped carve Trevors)


The group hard at work.

Serafina mucking out her pumpkin. She was more into then I thought she would be!

Matteo and his sticker pumpkin.



Helping Trevor, this was to much fun for him. He loves to get dirty.


Taking his hand at carving.


Being Darling.




The kids doing the poking of their designs. What concentration, both kids did most of the poking on their pumpkins, I was quite amazed compared to last year!



Serafina got into the craving part of her pumpkin also. That is the difference between my kids though because you wont find a picture of Sam carving he was on to something else by then! They crack me up.




This year not only did we carve but we also bedazzled our pumpkins with a little bling!


The pumpkin carving group.


Matteo enjoying a candy corn shot! (Orange sherbet ice cream and milk, rimmed with yellow sugar)



For dinner Nana prepared Sluge Cups



and Spaghetti and Eyeballs...yummy!!



A close up on the eyeballs.


Hope you all have a great Halloween. I would say I need to go get kids up from their naps to get them in their costumes but my children have been wearing theirs since 7:30 this morning. Starbucks appreciated it!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Once again you celebrate like noone else I know!