Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sick

Our house is sick. Ok, I am sick. The kids might have a slight cold but the real thing decide to hit me. Hard. 5 days and counting. The hard part as a SAHM is the kids still want breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also still get in arguments and need directions on what to do. Oh yes and Matteo still needs his diaper change, poopy ones. Also, the little nut still needs growing energy. All I want to do is curl up in a little ball and sleep all day. My kids think I am really boring. My husbands says I DO NOT have the swine flu....I am not conviced.

2 comments:

Candace said...

I'm sooo sorry for you! I wish I was there to help. OK, well maybe I don't!

Jamie said...

And your husband got his medical degree from where...