Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Internet Blues

I started this blog Tuesday planned on e-mailing it out to friends and family during the week and continue from there. Well the rain came on Thursday night and our internet went down Friday. Of course all weekend I came up with a thousand posts, seeing that I am new to this blog stuff I want to post my entire life story for all the read asap. Well it is now Monday night and our internet is still down. ( My husband is kindly letting me use is sprint card to check e-mail and what not tonight).

We use a local service called digitalputty, they broadcast a wireless signal which allows us people out in the hills to get high speed internet. They are a great company, so when internet went down and didn't come right back we were puzzled. Finally today we manged to get word from them that the repeater tower that sends us our internet signal was basically trashed in the storm. It sits on top of a house and according to them the house flooded and all their equipment was damage by the water. So they were trying as hard as they could to get it fixed but obviously didn't mange to get it done by the end of the day. We can see the house from our driveway, and could see them crawling around on the roof and working until about 5:00pm. We are hopeful that tomorrow we will be back up and running. Until then I will just have to hold off on posting my life story and all my fantastic dreams and schemes!


One last thing before I go:



This picture represent why I love my husband. The crazy guy was reading Mens Health and found recipe that sounded good. So the next thing I knew all 5 Regusci were head to the grocery store Sunday afternoon to do a little grocery shopping for these bell pepper things. Then Matt spend the rest of the rainy afternoon making 9 of these thing in which he plans on eating for lunch over the next 2 weeks. You have to love a man who can eat the same thing for 9 days straight. I LOVE YOU MATTHEW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!...The first post on Tracy's blog. Nicely done, Matt, with the lunches...you'll have to let me know how those go.

Candace said...

You go girl, one more thing to juggle!

I definitley understand the obsession with quilting...but peppers for lunch everyday?!

Tracy Regusci said...

Hey Jon - congrats on the first post! I am glad to know someone out there is reading.

I don't understand the everyday. I plan on keeping an update on how that one goes! And you know me I just love to juggle.

Jeannett said...

Welcome to blogger land! It is an obsession, so beware! I'll have to link you!