Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No Power

On Saturday night around 11:00pm our power went out. We have now learned that when you live out in the hills and have a well, with an electrical pump, you don't have water pressure when the power goes out, so sad! On Sunday we called pg&e and they were unable to tell us when the power would return. By 4:30pm we still had no power. Now to make the story even better I had not bathed my children in probably 3 days and Monday is a school day. (Bathing the children regularly has been a tough one since we added the third baby.) About that time our good friend Jon called and asked if I wanted to come see his new house. I jumped on it and asked if we took him out to dinner if we could bath our children at his house. Jon being so kind said yes.

After a quick bite we headed to his house and my three kids took Jon's master bathtub for its first test drive. Needles to say they thought the adventure was a lot of fun and we only spilled a little water over the edge!! Once baths were complete the kids had a blast in Jon's living room as there is no furniture. And Jon was a trooper to let them go wild.



Even Mattoe got to take a bath!
I am afraid he is going to get the stinky kid award because he normally gets over looked at tub time. I forget how annoying baby baths can be.



Thanks Jon for a great evening and the use of your tub!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Just be glad you can still have a say if/when your kids bathe. Our power has also been out numerous a.m.'s this winter and Ty is just fine with going to school w/o a shower! UGhh! Boys!!!

The twirly dress is awesome! I wish I could find a twirly dress for the symphony ball.

Love to all...Auntie Candy