Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Rag Quilts

The rag quilt has become a family staple in our house. It all started when Serafina was a baby and I wanted to make a quilt for her. At the time I was lacking in quilting ablity so the rag quilt looked realitivly easy. The quilt was very simple and picking the fabric out was alot of fun which lead me make Sam one when he joined our family. At that point I decide all my childern need their own personal rag quilt. So when Matteo was born (my mom, I was a little overwheled at the time) ran to the sewing room to make him a "Regusic Rag Quilt". Now quite often we make rag quilts for baby gifts, get well gifts, and what ever the reason you need a quilt gifts.


Here is Matteo enjoying his new rag quilt. He is 2 months old today. I am very proud to show off his big smile and ablity to hold his head up. Go a head you can say it, he is the cutest! (this post was really an excuse to put up this picture)


A better shot at what the quitl looks like.

Here are the big kids reading bedtime stories with their rag quilts. Sam's is dinasours and Serafina's is patterns of bright colors.

2 comments:

Jeannett said...

OH MY GOODNESS. Matteo is soo big already! I cannot believe it!

Candace said...

Tyler has a "Rag Quilt" you made him last year when he was healing from his football injury. I wish he had been home cuddling with it rather than Pole Vaulting and re-breaking himself!

Hmmm, I wonder if a you need to be a baby, or injured to get a Rag Quilt?