Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Where to Start?

So, I have never been a blogger and really don't have a reason to become one, except that it sounds like something fun to do. I get great joy at reading my friend Jeanette's blog and yet I never comment or anything. I always feel like I am lurking around reading about her life. Oh well it entertains me. Then I started reading my quilting magazines and found that there are quilters out there that blog away on their different projects and quilts they are working on. Which lead me to here, to bust into the world of blogging. My thoughts are to post my different quilting projects and write about ideas of new quilts. This way I wont forget my brilliant ideas and maybe entertain a few others along the way. However I am sure I will also spend plenty of post space ragging on my family. Because in case anyone was wondering, I have really cute kids and husband who always keeps me entertained. That is all for now. The kids need me.

No comments: