Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby Seals Part 2

Remember my first post on Baby Seals?

Well, we are in the fourth week and the boys are doing fantastic.

AJ still thinks we are crazy but the skills he has learned are so valuable.  I feel so much confidence having him around the water now.  And did I mention he LOVES the water? He enjoys splashing around and swimming  playing on the steps after class.

Matteo is a fish, he LOVES his lessons.  He begs to go see Ms. Steffi on our days off.  Pretty much a day spent in the water is heaven, a day spent outside the water not-so-much.

Without further ado...here is a cool video of the boys lessons.  AJ is practicing in his clothes so he knows how to handle the water even fully dress with a spongy diaper. (I put music over it because I hated listening to my extra loud voice on the camera, you know since I was right by it.)

No comments: