Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who do you lunch with?

 It seems like lunch is a very important meal.   I have been told that most business deals are made at lunch, must have something to do with the food.  I have also been told who you have lunch with can tell you the status of ones career or standing?!?

So lets lay it out here 

Matt has business lunches with the his boss(es) and higher ups of company's like Sysco, Costco, Dole, (insert any produce company here.), etc.



But me little old me?



Well I get to eat lunch with with the most interesting characters:




Wild safari animals, like giraffes and zebra's. 




 Oh yeah and a really cute three-year-old.


 

Which I think proves that I have the more exciting job!! 

(love ya, Matt, but safari animals are way cool)



Now I must ask the question:


Who do you have lunch with?

2 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

I'm not sure what it means about my life that I eat lunch with dogs and teenagers but I like it. In a previous life, I've eaten with senators, lobbyists, and lawyers. My how times have changed! I think your lunch companions are awesome!!

Unknown said...

I have to say, Tracy, I would much prefer your lunch company to mine; although I enjoy my co-workers.

By the way, good job on the regularity of your posts. ; )