Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Friday, March 18, 2011

I've been Published

Yes you read that right.  Yours truly has been published.  Now don't get to excited it is not a novel (yet) or anything crazy like that but it is in black and white print!! Woohoo. 

A few months ago in Parent Magazine I read amazing article about a family whose story was so similar it was scary and comforting all wrapped up in one.   We are talking similar; right down to adopting their eldest child from a family member, at the same time they welcomed thier first born then went on to have more children and that was just the beginning.  It was so exciting reading someone story that was our path too, I had to email Parents to thank them for the article.

Next thing you know Jennifer calls me up and tells me to open up my April 2011 copy of Parents and there it is my note published in the We Hear You section.

So if you have a subscription to Parents or you are standing at a magazine rack and happen to see a copy of Parents, pick it up, flip to page 14 and there I will be for all the world to read.

Now that I have officially been published, there is nothing stopping me.  Look for my first novel early next life time!!

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Congratulations!!! I'll check that out!