Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lucky Duck

Yesterday my 3 year-old comes down to me in the living room and very excitedly askes me "Mama, can I have a lucky duck for snack?"

"A what?"

"A lucky duck."

My brain at this point is going a mile a minute trying to decided what the heck a lucky duck is, "What is a lucky duck?" 

Matteo now getting very impatient with the fact I have no clue what he is talking about, "OHHH, I will get it myself."


I follow him into the kitchen to find this:


"These are lucky ducks mom, can I have them all?"
 

Peeps


My child has decide to call Peeps (hands down the absolutely best part of the commercial side of Easter), "Lucky Ducks". 

I guess if you our honored enough eat a pack for snack then you are most certainly are a lucky duck.




(small side note: he didn't get to eat all five.  He had to share 2 with Mama)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, as I do Peeps! So the question is, did he get to have the lucky ducks for snack?

Tracy Regusci said...

Of course what mom good resit that cuteness!!

Janice Phillips said...

Heck, he deserves to eat them just as a reward for coming up with such a stinkin' cute name!!