Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Moment in Time

On Friday the kids had no school, so we invited one of Serafina's friends, Trenton, over to play.  At one point Sam, Serafina, and Treton, were all laughing, smiling and having a great time on the tetertoter airplane.  It looked so cute and fun I had to grab a picture, the only camrea I had was my cell phone.

I get it out and start working as fast as I can to turn the stupid camera phone on.

They are still having so much.

Snap the picture.

Turn the phone around to see the picture.



And about pee my pants.

The faces on the kids are hysterical.

What are they part of the rat pack?  Are they part of the cast for lost?

No smiles.  No laughter.

Instead of capturing the moment I thought I was going to, I captured a completely different one!

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Oh, that's funny! What a bunch of cuties - whether they're lighting up the world with their smiles or...this look.